The African Institute of Hospitality is seeking dynamic people to actively promote our first class Vocational Training courses to the wider public.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic, responsible and trustworthy.
- A good command of verbal and written English.
- Computer literate (all basic programs).
- Previous Marketing and Sales experience an advantage (Training provided).
- Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Must live in Accra.
- Driving License an advantage.
- The successful candidate must have participated in a post high school course.
- The position is commission based with high earning potential.
- A minimum monthly commission guarantee of 300 GHS is offered.
- Travelling expenses and Training is included.
- 6 days per week, minimum 8 hours per day.
How to Apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the position.
NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted.